• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone! I went out to a party on friday so tonight I'm just gonna hang out at home and eat candy. I'm happy to say most of the snow melted away today so I can hopefully get in some more posts before I get snowed in and can't go anywhere neat to take pictures. 

I bought this mask in a small town thrift store for $5! It hangs on my wall usually and for halloween I thought I would make a dress to go with it. While I didn't really make the whole dress, I added the purple skirt and black lace shirt to an already made dress. I sewed a collar and lace ruffles to pull it all together. 

I took some extra shifts this week so I may not be able to post as much as I'd like!




2 comments:

  1. GIRL. I mean look at you! It's AMAZING! Okay, now I'm definitely not posting the pictures of my Halloween outfit.

    Ps - I'm mailing your cowl tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gah I'm in AWE. All of your photos are consistently STUNNING but against this white backdrop your costume is BREATHTAKING!! Please don't be offended that I am shouting compliments at you here because I do not know of another way to express how gorgeous this is! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D