Good Afternoon! When I'm going to take blog pictures I usually wake up nice and early to get outside. Today, however, 8 passed...9 passed...10 passed...11 came along and I was still in bed with my dog! Good thing I planned my outfit the night before. This is Sunnyside Road. My house is right behind the trees to the left in the picture. Keep going down the road behind me and you'll reach the little town I went to school in. I'd take pictures there but its no prize. I'm glad this road isn't too busy in the day, I was getting annoyed with moving into the ditch when cars came. How dare they ruin my photoshoot, right? haha!
In other news, I went house gawking on the weekend, my favourite thing to do! It may sound creepy but being an Architectural Technologist (fancy title hey!) I just love houses. Me and my boyfriend go for "Gawk Walks" around the old fancy parts of the city. The pickin's are slim in Edmonton but there are a few neighbourhoods that have houses with character! Friday we're going to a new spot he found, maybe I'll take some pictures!
|dress - seduction|
sweater - old navy
scarf - save-on-foods (yep...the grocery store!)
tights - smart set
shoes - joe fresh
bangles - my mom's
metal braeclet - gift
Oh yes! I almost forgot Ashley from Lions, Lace, Lattes tagged me in her Seven Confessions post. I normally wouldn't do those but I figured since I was a new blogger it would be a good way for you to get to know me...
1. I use a canon powershot sd600. It's really old and damaged from my dog chewing on it.
2. I can't find a job in my field. :(
3. I'm a size 12.
4. I only listen to old Ricky Gervias XFM radio shows in my car.
5. All I wore in high school was jeans, hoodies, and ironic t-shits. (ie. "I heart Budapest", "My other ride is a Harley", or the classic tuxedo tee....I don't know why)
6. I will never think my hair is long enough.
7. I used to play rugby...the most unflattering sport! haha