• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Monday, October 25, 2010

A White Blanket


Well it happened. I woke up this morning to a light dusting of snow. :(! I hope it climbs above zero tomorrow so it will go away. It is impossible to make it to halloween without snow here. I remember being little and picking out a great costume to wear for halloween and then trying to squeeze it over a snowsuit the day of. 

My brother called today and asked me to pick him up from the bus depot while I was mid-post. Rude! haha. We fought the whole way home about who's music to play. I don't mind his music but it's the principle! Some things will never change I guess.

If this skirt looks short it's cause it's my moms and she is 5' while I am 5'4". I love it though so I managed to squeeze into it for my snowy adventure. You'll probably be seeing these boots alot throughout the winter, not only are they super comfy but they were made in Canada which means fully lined in the softest flannel!

belt/dress - uo
jacket - old navy
tights - smart set
hat - thrifted
boots - ebay
gloves - my grandmas





8 comments:

  1. I can't believe its snowing already? Does is always snow in October in Canada? Either way, now I will have some winter inspirations from you before winter hits here! Adorable jacket and belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it. I need to move to Canada. Snow is the love of my life. I adore it so much!
    And I think the skirt is just adorable : ) I love borrowing from other people's closets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, cute pics, and I can't believe it's snowing where you are already! We're just getting a bit of cold and I'm trying to adjust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, winter wonderland already? I don't know how you do it, although I'm sure flannel-lined boots help :)

    To die for belt, btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even believe you have snow already...how beautiful it is!!! I love the skirt on you. It's the best finding little treasures in my mom's closet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you're on an iceberg, but not as cold as you ought to be. :)) I miss Canada and how the snow and rain just go on and on and on. Mostly because of the snowball fights my cousin and I used to have.

    Arianne from A + B in the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing pictures as always.
    i love these..beautiful!!!!
    the snow look gorgeous.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so crazy that you have snow already! Love the pictures! I'll look to you for wintry inspiration before it actually hits here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D