• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Leaning Towers


I went back in the forest near my house where I took these pictures. On the other side there is a clearing and some old grain storage sheds. Everyone is a little bit different and I love the abandoned state they are in. We have one on our property that I have taken pictures on but these ones are more neglected. On my walk over a HUGE deer jumped out in front of me. Everytime I go there I see deer but they never cease to scare me! I don't know what I think will happen. Maybe for a split second I think it's something scarier like a fox or coyote. For the rest of my time out there I was suspicious of every noise! I'm off to have a pumpkin spice latte with a friend from school. I just love them!

dress/cardigan/socks/belt - thrifted
boots - old navy
necklace - gift
tights - h&m
bracelet - american eagle




9 comments:

  1. What a cool place! I can't wait to go home over Winter break and scout out places to take pictures. But we'll see if that happens.

    Ps - I love this outfit : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures love.
    oh my, i would be terrified if the deer popped out in front of me.
    i love the old buildings..so amazing.
    you look beautiful!!!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures!
    They are just so delightful.
    I also like the combination of patterns on you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your sweet comment :))) your photos are lovelyyyy!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I love your outfit, especially your boots xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee all of your photos and outfits! This cardigan is just amazing. You are stunning, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there!
    You really take amazing photos! And the location is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness - you always have the loveliest photos. These are just downright gorgeous. I love the plaid w/ striped cardi combo. A deer jumping out like that is frightening to me. I would have just died! I had to laugh at the comment you left me - I used to work w/ all guys too at a home theater company and would do the same thing w/ my big hair accessories in fear of being teased. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D