• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Friday, October 29, 2010

Flock of Birds


I liked my little bow yesterday so much that I recreated it. I should rename the blog Bows and Sheds! I was going to travel to some fields with hay bales in it today but I got lazy. I'd rather walk somewhere then drive. I hate driving! Probably because living in the country and working in the city wastes so much time driving. I wish I lived somewhere where it was nice all year and I could just ride one of those hipster bikes around. That would be perfect...

dress - joe fresh
jacket - winners
sweater vest - thrifted
touque/boots - ebay
tights - h&m
bow - gap






6 comments:

  1. I love the jacket, and all your pictures too. :-) I wish I could visit Canada someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that last picture has GOT to be your Christmas card this year!! You are too adorable as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bow!!!
    Love the shed photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! YOu're my new best friend. Love your blog. Found you on IFB. Now following.
    http://www.lifeistooshorttodowithout.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bird neck bow is adorable. I love it with the coral dress - Gorgeous! P.S. I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award on my most recent post:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D