• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Perfect Accessory


Don't let that sun fool you, it is quite cold out there. I went for a short walk down the road for some of these pictures. I don't know what I'm gonna do for outfit posts once the snow falls. I doubt I'll be straying too far from the comfort of my warm house once in dips into the minuses. Hmmm... I will have to figure something out! 

Oh and I found the perfect outfit accessory.... kittens!

skirt/socks/scarf - thrifted
shoes - steve madden
tights - smart set
coat - h&m
kittens - mine





4 comments:

  1. your pictures are always so wonderful. they and you are beautiful!!
    that kitty is melting my heart. <3
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a sucker for kitties. your photos are beautiful and so is your outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos always look like they come from a magazine! LOVE your coat, love your neutral colors and kittens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable...I just love kittens! Gorgeous photos as always. That 3rd to last shot is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D