• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fallish Ways


Hello. This post is somewhat unrelated to my wardrobe but I haven't blogged in a few days and I had these fall pictures kicking around from my yard a few weeks ago. I love how the seasons influence clothes and wearing the cozy warm fall/winter pieces just makes me feel happy. It seems since the autumn palette emerged in nature it was mirrored in my closet as I'm sure it has in yours. Not that I wear fluorescent colours that often anyway.

I had the old turkey dinner today so I'm sleepy! I have mostly been painting my room and working all long weekend so that may have contributed to my sleepiness. I'll have a little Thanksgiving outfit revisit tomorrow as I didn't get any pics of it today.

My dogs Ninny and Keko also make an appearance down there.

Happy Thanksgiving!













2 comments:

  1. Great fall pictures! It really captures the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that is some massive cloud-age you got going on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D