• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stuck on a Cloud


I'll admit it...this top is actually a maternity blouse I found at a rummage sale. I was attracted to the colours and the attached necktie. I haven't had time to take out the side seams and make it smaller. If it's not belted or under something it really does make you look pregnant...not exactly a look I'm going for! 

Lets just ignore the wet marks on my calves... I have to wear my rubber boots to get to this spot and snow got in there. One thing lead to another and this was the result. My Delightfully Tacky tote also makes an appearance. It is quite handy to carry my camera and a change of shoes in across the fields because it's so light. It was pretty foggy today and seems like it isn't going anywhere, I'm stuck in a white cloud!

I took my halloween outfit pictures this morning, so I'm excited to put them up Sunday! 

blouse / socks - rummage sale
dress - RW&Co
tights - h&m
shoes - thrifted


5 comments:

  1. I really like the colors of this outfit!
    Your pictures make me long for winter and snow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in such a beautiful landscape :)
    Your so lucky!!
    Those woods are so enchanting :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit and beautiful pictures. I love the name of your blog. I live in Chesterfield a suburb part of St. Louis Missouri. My home is not nearly as beautiful of a landscape as seen in your pictures.
    -Madeleine
    www.boulevarddelamadeleine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really great dear! I love the colors of the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh. i really really love this outfit. the dress and the blouse are perfect.
    do not worry i always shop in the maternity section of target..i got the best coat in that section.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D