• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daydreams


All my favourite bloggers seem to be on adventures, just back from adventures, or starting an adventure (or even just living somewhere better than here!). I'm stuck doing nothing, so I'm living vicariously though them. I spent a few months in the UK almost 4 years ago and lately I've been really missing it. I want to wander through cobblestone streets again. I want all the old things to be new to me again. My favourite place was Bath. When I was picking out my outfit today I thought about what I'd wear to wander around Bath if I lived there and this is what happened. I also brought the blanket I bought in Scotland so I can remember how it felt to haul it around everywhere while backpacking.

coat - gap
vest/skirt/tights - smart set
sweater - thrifted
boots - UO
octopus necklace - lunetmuse on esty



6 comments:

  1. really inspiring/amazing shots! I love the light and your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colors and textures of this outfit! i especially love those boots. you look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, this is very British schoolgirl chic! The boot/book shot is truly inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous fall photos! And those boots... yeah, I want a pair!! ;-)

    Oh, and have you inputted your Canada information yet at LOCATION CENTRAL? It's the blog where you find other bloggers in your area.
    www.locationcentral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are GREAT girl! Just found your blog and I'm loving it.
    I know what you mean about going on adventures. Let's start one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are.. AMAZING! And you have such gorgeous photos - I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D