• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Post Picks

Here are some posts that I've read recently that I really liked...you may even say I loved them...








I found this post by Madeleine of Boulevard de la Madeleine really outfit inspiring. She took many ballerina looks and turned them into completely possible outfits! Great ideas and lovely pictures.








This is one of my favourite outfit posts recently. Cait of She's got a Passion for Fashion makes it look easy in such a cozy outfit! I will definitely need to do an Outfit Shout Out for this one.








This hat on Streethearts is so fun! Enough said!








I'm loving all the DIY's on A Beautiful Mess lately...I'll be making myself some bangles, hair bows, recycled purse bracelets, fur collars, transparent clutches, and so on .......

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea for a post! I'll have to check them all out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I can't wait to look at the posts now too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D