• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Saturday, December 25, 2010




Merry Christmas everyone. Since we are having our Christmas dinner tomorrow, it was a pretty low key day for me! I enjoyed it though. Got some great presents including a VCR (really excited to watch my old vhs movies again!). I spent my afternoon cookng delicious oreo cookies. My grandma always made them for us and I guess I have to carry on the tradition as my brothers wont...lazy.




3 comments:

  1. Shy!! Merry Christmas to you, too! I'll be dreaming of those homemade oreos tonight, that's for sure (Call me Cookie Monkey Monster).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled on your blog! Your pictures are STUNNNING. I feel like I'm entering National Geographic. Or something. Which is totally a good thing. I personally think that National Geographic has the BEST PICTURES EVER.

    Merry Christmas back at ya!

    Check out mine?
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D