• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Monday, December 27, 2010

Antique Junction


Before the skiing trip, we found an awesome antique store in Canmore!! It was full of great stuff for really reasonable prices! I didn't buy anything but it was fun to look around in and most of the pieces had dates on them so I was imagining what it was like to have some things back when they were brand new. We spent a long time in there. The lady who worked there knew so much and was encouraging me to take lots of pictures. My friend is going back for the green couch that is in one of the pictures. It was beautiful! I also threw in the classic photo in the mirror...

10 comments:

  1. This shop looks amazing. Next time I'm in Canmore I'll have to stop by.

    PS. All your photos are beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh...this place looks amazing.
    i want to go!! boo.
    beautiful pictures as always Shy!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an amazing little place :)
    that first picture is so awesome!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These type of places are so magical. I love the history of vintage furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place looks like SO much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been anywhere where they date the items, that is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, I love antiques but can never find any good shops. But this place has some amazing items. The green couch, I would die for that. So many wonderful little gems.
    -Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This place looks magical! So many beautiful trinkets :) and the mirror shot is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks sooo nifty haha. I love vintage/antique shops haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D