• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Card Swap


I got a little excited when I saw this post by Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage. What an amazing idea, I also love getting mail! And what a great time to promote good old fashion card sending. I have quite a random collection of the most random cards and I'd like to pass them along too! I may also make some, modify some, add some sparkly hearts to some. The possibilities are endless! If you would like to swap holiday card with me then send me an email ( achesterfield.blog@gmail.com ) with your address, I'll reply with mine, and we'll be swapping in no time. Can't wait to see what will end up in my mailbox!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that reminds me, I totally need to tell my property mgmt company that I lost my mail keys :( Someone has access to all my Victoria's Secret catalogs and I can't handle it....BUT GREAT IDEA, I'm emailing you bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out! i can't wait to see all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending you a email right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D