• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Friday, December 17, 2010

Business Hours are Ova.


I miss my shoes. Just ignore the fact that I have my rubber boots on in every post. I guess you can't see all the way down to my feet anyway but I am a shoe girl through and through! It pains me to wear the same boots over and over. Height and waterproofness win.

I've decided everyone needs a purple crushed velvet coat. Fact. I found it in the closet when searching for warmth this morning... again, it's the mothers. It reminds me of something a vampire would wear. I think I kinda look like one of them today, exaggerated by the fact that I put lipstick on. My extremely pale skin doesn't help either but how am I supposed to get a tan in this weather?! This dress is another one of my Black Friday Ruche purchases. I layered a blouse under it because it's a bit low and I didn't want to flash everyone present here.

Business hours are ova here at Chesterfield! I'll be back on the 23rd. Hope you guy have a good weekend!!

shirt - vintage
dress - ruche
gloves / coat - the mother's
tights - smart set
same ol boots
this photo effect can be achieved by dropping your camera
in the snow and blowing off the snow causing the lens to completely fog over.



I also added a formspring and joined this twitter I hear about! The links are on the right!

14 comments:

  1. You look great!:)

    nikosview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA I totally lol'ed at your amazingly complicated fog effect. You look fantastic against the all-white backdrop. And let me know how that whole Twitter thing goes - I was thinking of joining myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that coat! What a find.
    I'm following you on twitter now. So glad you joined!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coat, I love purple. It is such a rich dark color. Looks perfect with your dress. You look amazing.
    -Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! These photos are so beautiful, and that coat is fantastic! Those "fog effect" photos are really quite lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, you just look amazing don't you <3 that is a PERFECT coat, these photos are so dramatic with the white snow!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhh! The amount of snow is crazy!! White out. lol.

    Your dress is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is so cute!
    Wow, that's a lot of snow. How do you do it to take pics?? I would probably die.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos again! And another cute dress from Ruche =) Enjoy your time away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the dress. Seriously, you were the prettiest dresses Shy. And how awesome is a velvet purple coat!? Too cool lady.

    Can't wait til you come back :]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i love your dress so much!!! and that cape is amazing, i hope you had a awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your editing skills absolutely amaze me! I love them every single time! This dress is so gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Striking photos as always. I am in love with the coat..absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D