• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Not That Kind of Blog!



I really don't want to make this blog into a "Look-at-the-hundreds-of-cute-pictures-I-take-of-my-animals-daily" kinda thing. That's what my facebook is for! I do take so many a day...it's ridiculous. This picture was too cute not to throw up here though. My more camera shy dog and one of the kittens were all tuckered out after Christmas!

I also am dying to get in another outfit post soon, it's been far to long. My manfriend actually suggested that I grab some photos with him on wednesday. His exact words were, "Maybe we can take some pictures for your clothes thing... or blog... or whatever it is... you know." How romantic! He does have a cool idea though, I wont tell you specifically (can't ruin the surprise!), but it involves his nerdy hobby of building robots. Trust me it is cooler than it sounds...

10 comments:

  1. Whaa, nothing could be cooler than building robots !! Totally psyched. And your animals are aDORable so forgives ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha luckily you have some suppper darling animals ;) They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo is too adorable not to post! lol. And now I can't wait to see your next outfit post!! weeeee! Robots! Cool. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. first, robots are cool !!!
    cant wait to see the pictures!!!
    second, these two furry creatures are melting my heart. i looove them.
    i will NEVER get tired of seeing pet pictures.
    xoox

    ps. did you get my xmas card? i sent it out a little late..sooorrrry! :) loved yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, such a cute picture!
    I can't wait to see your photoshoot. Robots are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo robots? now i can't wait for tomorrow!
    ps -your pets are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh jeez - post whatever you want! My blog is so entirely unfocused it's hilarious. ...More for writing all the stuff I can't say on FB because my in-laws are on there, know what I mean? Anyhoo... my animals are my children. And yours are ALMOST as cute! hahahaha!

    And Pshhh... robots are rad and you know it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HE suggested the photoshoot? Good man! Can't wait to see the nerdy robot stuff. My man will love to see that.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww i love them soooo cute. i am obsessed with my cat and now im babysitting my brothers and i never leave the house lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this picture. Is that a pit bull? I have 2, and sad to say, there are pics of them on my blog right now because I can't help myself. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D