• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tin Cans


Brrrrrrrr! That is all I have to say about today. It may look not to cold out in my pictures but let me tell you, I was frozen! I opted for knee highs instead of tights...bad idea! It's a good thing I got my skinny cowl in the mail yesterday from Chaucee ! My neck was the warmest part of me! It is sooo soft and comfy and I love the colour. Thanks!

I also saw a box in the ditch on my way to this spot. I know what your thinking "WOW, Canada is boring if a box in the ditch is blogworthy" but it reminded me of a prank we used to do when we were young hooligans running around the country-side and I thought I'd share. We would find some cow...droppings, put it in a box, and wrap it up like a present. Then we would leave it in the ditch and wait in some trees/bushes until someone driving by would stop and be like "FREE PRESENT!?" and take it home. We never got to see the surprise on there faces when they opened their "present" but you could only imagine... Haha. Ok, I still kinda think it's funny. Being a kid was so much fun! Anyone else do silly pranks as a kid??

P.S. I laughed at the canadian lock they have going on against the shed, you can see it in the picture where I'm sitting...just a board.

skinny cowl - taylor house
jacket/socks - thrifted
shoes - steve madden
dress - joe fresh
belt - gap










How did two of me sneak into one picture...


13 comments:

  1. You look GORGEOUS! I love the color on you. I might just send you all the cowls in my shop so you can take pictures of them, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great outfit! I love your knee highs and oxfords, and of course the cowl!
    Also, these pictures are so wonderful and dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos dear! What a beautiful cowl. I will have to check out the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are always lovely. how do you edit them?/what kind of camera do you have?

    seeing chaucee's cowls makes me want one of my own!

    xx elanor

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you please take and edit my pictures. you are amazing.
    plus you are beautiful..i love this outfit...chaucee's cowl is AMAZING!!!
    i looooove it.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pictures are always so pretty! I wish I could take pictures at great scenic places like the places you take pictures at!!

    http://shoesplurge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a cute little blog here..I love it..the photos are amazing...you are a gorgeous girl:)

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Enter my Awesome ModCloth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures - the background is really interesting and I love how it looks so bleak and industrial compared to your incredibly pretty outfit! Talking of outfits I absolutely love your scarf and shoes

    I imagine all those people who opened boxes of poo werent too impressed but I bet the look on their face was priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are gorgeous! love your hair clip!

    www.adventuresindressingmyself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.anntaylorloft.com/home.jsp

    Sorry buddy, but it does not look like they ship to CA, so you're just going to have to let me know what to get you for the holidays :D

    Plz share photoshop skillz, yrz rock ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning pictures dear - what a fab location! Love the snood too.

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos always feature the prettiest locations. I love that coat and scarf on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow.

    YOU are so f***ing pretty.

    I'm not even kidding. I love these pictures- they're so serene and lovely. The colors (or lack thereof) are amazing. I LOVE your yellow scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D