• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Thursday, November 4, 2010

MIA

I will be MIA for the next few days! I have 2 little jobs on top of my regular job to get done by sunday night plus I'm making a whole new look for the blog! The current look was never to be permanent as when I started this blog I wasn't even sure what it would be come. I'm still a baby blog but I think I've decided on a retro kind of look. Sunday night or monday morning will be the new unveiling! Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo can't wait to see the new look! You have a great weekend too dear : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for the new look! Enjoy your weekend!

    -Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. The suspense is killing me :) You are an uber-stylist of all sorts so I am anticipating lots of spectacularity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D