• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Just Can't Help Myself!


I couldn't help but stop in at the thrift store while I was passing yesterday. I rarely ever leave without something and yesterday was no different. Could you tell I was feeling some fall inspiration? The dress is what I am most excited about. It's hard to tell from that picture ( don't worry, you'll be seeing more of it!) but it has an amazing ruffle collar. Of course it was way to long for me! I was contemplating turning it into a shorter dress but then I may go that much further and make it a top. My wardrobe is missing interesting tops that can dress up some jeans. I'm also going to change the sleeves. I'm thinking 3/4 length and tight instead of the baggy look.

I may also have enough of the bottom left over for a skirt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You :D