• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Warm Woolies


I finally have another day off. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my weekends, as I usually work Thursday to Monday. I was quite disappointed today when I woke up because we've had gorgeous weather the last few days and I was planning on walking to a nearby forest and taking some pictures with my amazing coat but when I woke up this morning it was pouring rain. After working all week I really wanted to dress up and take some bright fall pictures so I thought I'd take put my woolies and take some not so bright, very rainy pictures anyway! As the pictures go on my hair gets worse and worse from the rain. It was also difficult to tie an umbrella to my tripod for my camera. None the less a good excuse to get out on a rainy day!

I probably shouldn't break up my legs so much with layers when they are short in the first place but I like the style too much to care! Hopefully tomorrow I will have more luck with the weather. I have to go do chores now. Yes, I'm 23 and still live with my mom and yes, she still gives me chores to do. Don't judge me!!

umbrella/scarf/skirt/socks/coat - thrifted
shirt/bag - joe fresh
tights - h&m
boots - ebay






ahhh....back in the warm house.











3 comments:

  1. I love so much of this but my absolute fave is your HAIR! Lovely style and shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the socks with the tights.
    i wear them like this and my husband thinks i am strange.
    men..i swear! :)
    you look beautiful!!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love this outfit! The layering is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D