• navbar_01
  • navbar_02
  • navbar_03
  • navbar_04
  • navbar_05
  • navbar_06

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Weekend:


My weekend has been mostly working but I managed to take in some of the blooming trees. The mayday smells especially delicious. I know I have been lacking in the commenting back department but I find it hard to justify staying inside on the computer when I've spent October - April cooped up. After staying inside all day at work I just want to lay/walk/handstand/anything outside! I totally appreciate your visits and comments and I am trying to squeeze in all my favourite blogs!


11 comments:

  1. what beautiful photos, shy! i love the second photo a lot.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful! (great bokeh!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love the pictures of all the flowers! It's so beautiful out right now, being stuck inside sucks. Hope it was still a good weekend
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, seriously (NOT JOKING) that pose there where you are just sprawled out like a cat underneath that tree is my new favorite pose of all time. I MUST TRY IT. Except I'll never be on time for class afterwards b/c I have a feeling I'll be way too comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe I totally know where you're coming from. My blog reader is bulging at the seams while I am out and about :D

    Love that last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such amazing photos shy!! i'm excited to get back home & see New Hampshire spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful springtime.
    gorgeous pictures as always Shy.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos!! So beautiful out, I'm glad you got a moment to enjoy it
    Enjoy sleeping in!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh I just love spring and I LOVE these photos you took - so beautiful!! Hope you had a fabulous long weekend Shy!

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love these photos! (I'm a botanist by training so I have a soft spot for pretty plant pictures). Love the bokeh. What camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You :D